My Regrets is a gathering spot where you can ANONYMOUSLY share your Regrets, Secrets, Confessions and any Outrageous Tidbits you think others will enjoy! Feel free to submit it here!.
- I regret knowing my brother was taking drugs and not doing much to stop him. Now he is an addict and we are watching him kill himself. My mom is in denial and I know when he dies she will too. I dont know how to help!!!! Is it too late?????????????? I am so mad at him for what he is doing to his self and our family. Comments () — 8/4/2011 at 3:49 PM — Family — Wow! () — So What? () #45 —
I regret getting drunk at a party in my house then going to bed with my son\\\\\\\'s 21year old friend. I was 46 at the time. I have 4 sons.My 15 year old heard something from my room & figured out what was happening. How could I not have used better judgement. It has created many issues for my 15 year old.My other other sons are 25,20 & 7. Evertime my son can use it against me he does. He has become very angry and calls me a whore. He has threatened to kill me & himself.
I am happily married & remain so despite what happened.My husband & I have had an open marriage at
times throught the years. I guess this is why I was notin my right mind. My husband has just said that I should have used better judgement. In your house? Comments () — 2/25/2012 at 11:36 PM — Family — Wow! () — So What? () #84 —
- I regret taking an excessive amount of painkillers to alleviate stress over the course of several months. It only made my depression worse and the stress kept building up to the point where I thought suicide was the best answer. While on these drugs I ruined many relationships. Now 6 months clean and I suffer from social anxiety. Comments () — 1/9/2012 at 4:00 AM — Relationships — Wow! () — So What? () #75 —
- I regret all the times I lead a guy on, and then rejected them. Now that I think of it, I only regret trusting the first guy I dated, cause now i\\\'m too scared to be rejected. Comments () — 3/6/2012 at 3:06 AM — Relationships — Wow! () — So What? () #85 —
- I made out with my cousin and I think about it everyday. I regret it sooo much. Comments () — 5/6/2012 at 1:34 PM — Family — Wow! () — So What? () #87 —
I regret not showing my girlfriend how much I loved her.
She just wanted one kiss and I was too shy to give it to her...
...Now she is dating someone else. All he wants though is to get into her pants.
..Please give me another chance. I regret it everyday Comments () — 12/11/2011 at 7:50 PM — Relationships — Wow! () — So What? () #65 —
- I regret staying with a man who has cheated, lied and lied some more. Who can take another woman to mammoth and have no remorse, and who does not feel any kind of emotion. I regret not leaving sooner Comments () — 1/11/2012 at 5:14 PM — Relationships — Wow! () — So What? () #76 —
I regret saving to her I think I have schizophrenia. She now thinks I\\\'m weird. It\\\'s not that you have multiple personalities and she won\\\'t believe me.
I wish never having this stupid disorder and I\\\'m scared people not understanding.
I hate my life I want to end it now. Comments () — 12/21/2011 at 6:02 PM — Health — Wow! () — So What? () #73 —
- I regret that I blame my self for what my cousin done to me when I was a child I regret not beening able to tell my family what happen because when I did try in my teens thay all say I was drugged Fuck and don\'t know I\'m on about and I regret trying to kill my because of it all and I regret letting my mother back in my life when all she side is use me and blame me for stuff she dose I regret that I might not be able to have kids because of the way I tryed to kill my self I hate that every time I like something about my self I find something to hate Comments () — 12/21/2011 at 11:17 AM — Childhood — Wow! () — So What? () #72 —
- I had an awesome relationship with my daughter from my first marriage. I regret marring a woman who does not understand it and her jealousy has caused a lot of conflict between all three of us. Now my daughter won’t even talk to me. Comments () — 11/8/2011 at 3:40 PM — Relationships — Wow! () — So What? () #63 —